Human readable or full text of xlog (pg_xlog) for vs 9.2

От Ash Damle
Тема Human readable or full text of xlog (pg_xlog) for vs 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello. I have some data that was accidently deleted.
I have not done a vacuum etc.

I know the raw text of the data should be in the xlog file.

However when using xlogdump of pg_filedump I am not able to get a complete non compressed version of the data. Is the xlog compressed in a standard way that I can "uncompress" it or is there a simple way to convert it over.

Thanks so much.

Any suggestions would be very very much appreciated.

Cheers

Ash