Re: Human readable or full text of xlog (pg_xlog) for vs 9.2

От Ash Damle
Тема Re: Human readable or full text of xlog (pg_xlog) for vs 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sadly the flashback didn't work...do you need to do a vacuum for it to work.. I haven't...

Cheers

Ash

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Ash Damle <ash@medgle.com> wrote:
> WAL was not set or archive ..
>
> Thus I would conclude that PITR was not activated.. correct?

Without a WAL archive (that is, archive_mode=on with appropriate
archive_command set), you would not be able to do a PITR.
I think we would have to wait for others to reply on this thread to
point out any others means to recover your data, if any.

--
Amit Langote