Re: extensible external toast tuple support & snappy prototype

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Re: extensible external toast tuple support & snappy prototype
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 6:08 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 3:27 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> There will be a newer version of the patch coming today or tomorrow, so
> there's probably no point in looking at the one linked above before
> that...

This patch is marked as "Ready for Committer" in the CommitFest app.
But it is not clear to me where the patch is that is being proposed
for commit.

No, this conversation is about patch #1153, pluggable toast compression, which is in Needs Review, and you may be confused with #1127, extensible external toast tuple support.

--
Hitoshi Harada

Сообщение: Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- straw poll
Сообщение: Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- straw poll