Re: Parameterized aggregate subquery (was: Pull up aggregate subquery)

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Re: Parameterized aggregate subquery (was: Pull up aggregate subquery)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2011/7/5 Yeb Havinga <yebhavinga@gmail.com>:
> Hello Hitosh, list,
>

>> > Attached is revised version.
>>
>> I failed to attached the patch. I'm trying again.
>>
> I'm currently unable to test, since on holiday. I'm happy to continue
> testing once returned but it may not be within the bounds of the current
> commitfest, sorry.

Thanks for replying. Regarding the time remained until the end of this
commitfest, I'd think we should mark this item "Returned with
Feedback" if no objection appears. I will be very happy if Yeb tests
my latest patch after he comes back. I'll make up my mind around
regression test.

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada