Re: Centos Hot-Standby, different Startup behavior between systemctl & pg_ctl start.

От Michael Wood
Тема Re: Centos Hot-Standby, different Startup behavior between systemctl & pg_ctl start.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hi

I apologise if the quoting in my message is broken. Replying from my phone.

On 31 Dec 2015 10:31 PM, <kurt@thepw.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>      I am running postgresql on Centos 7.2, using postgresql from the standard Centos repository, which provides postgresql.
>
>      My goal is to run a Master and a hot-standby server via WAL-file archiving, and the standby machine seems to be working prop[erly as long as I start postgresql on it via pg_ctl on the command line as the postgres user. The logs in pg_log collect lots of messages like:
>
> "cp: cannot stat ‘/var/backup/WALarchive/0000000100000006000000FD’: No such file or directory"

What does the following output?

# ls -ld / /var /var/backup /var/backup/WALarchive /var/backup/WALarchive/*

> but eventually i see a line like:
>
> "LOG:  restored log file "0000000100000006000000FD" from archive"

Сообщение: Re: Centos Hot-Standby, different Startup behavior betweensystemctl & pg_ctl start.