Re: PostgreSQL 9.X RPM downloads marked as malware by Google

От Lukas Fittl
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.X RPM downloads marked as malware by Google
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 2:04 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> Thanks for notifying us, but unfortunably we have so far been unable to
> reproduce this using both chrome on linux and chrome on android.

FYI, I cannot reproduce this on macOS with Chrome 54.0.2840.71 (64-bit) either.

This seems to have resolved itself, presumably by Google fixing their list - I saw the issue on macOS, Chrome 54.0.2840.71 (64-bit).

For what its worth, there was also another report like this on Twitter: https://twitter.com/postgresmen/status/794276096757809152

Thanks for checking!

Best,
Lukas