pganalyze | Senior Backend Engineer / Senior Full Stack Engineer | Remote (US/CA)

От Lukas Fittl
Тема pganalyze | Senior Backend Engineer / Senior Full Stack Engineer | Remote (US/CA)
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
At pganalyze, we redefine the user experience for optimizing the performance of Postgres databases. Our product helps customers such as Atlassian, Robinhood and DoorDash to understand complex Postgres problems and performance issues.

We are currently hiring for two remote positions in US/CA timezones:

Senior Backend Engineer

Senior Full Stack Engineer

Salary: 140-180k USD
Equity: 1.0 - 1.5%

Read the full details and requirements on the website, or send me (the Founder & CEO) a direct email if you are interested!

Best,
Lukas

--
Lukas Fittl

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: