Ident authentication failed for user

От Ruben Blanco
Тема Ident authentication failed for user
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi:

I cannot connect to my Postgres database from my PHP scripts. I get the error:

   PHP Warning:  pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server:
FATAL:  Ident authentication failed for user "postgres" in ...

I have tried many combinations for "host" TYPE in "pg_hba.conf"
(restarting postmaster) without success:

# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD

local   all         all                               ident

# IPv4 local connections:
#20120301 rbz [1291-1292]
#host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32         ident

# IPv6 local connections:
#20120301 rbz [1291-1292]
#host    all         all         ::1/128              ident

#20120301 rbz [1291-1292]
#host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32         trust
#host    all         all         0.0.0.0/0            trust
#host    all         all         *                    trust
host    all         all         127.0.0.1         255.255.255.255   trust
#host    all         all         localhost            trust
host     all        all         ::1/128               trust

Isn't the las record the less restrictive configuration for "host" connections?

I can connect to psql witout any problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.