Re: About the tps explanation of pgbench, please help

От Yanrui Hu
Тема Re: About the tps explanation of pgbench, please help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It the "connection establishing" means socket connect? If so, that 's the only different for my case A and B.
So the result of "exclude connection establishing" should be similar, right?

My overall test is to fingure out the what's the impact if my client access db server from out side datacenter( eg. internet).