Re: small improvement of the elapsed time for truncating heap in vacuum

От Kasahara Tatsuhito
Тема Re: small improvement of the elapsed time for truncating heap in vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:50 PM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding the patch, isn't it better to put pg_rusage_init() at the
> top of do loop block? If we do this, as a side-effect, we can get
> rid of pg_rusage_init() at the top of lazy_truncate_heap().
Thanks for your reply.
Yeah, it makes sense.

Attached patch moves pg_rusage_init() to the top of do-loop-block.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuhito Kasahara
kasahara.tatsuhito _at_ gmail.com

Вложения

От: Bryn Llewellyn
Сообщение: Re: jsonb_object() seems to be buggy. jsonb_build_object() is good.