Re: Materialized views don't show up in information_schema

От Nicolas Barbier
Тема Re: Materialized views don't show up in information_schema
Дата
Re: Materialized views don't show up in information_schema
Список pgsql-hackers
2014-10-16 Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>:

> Alright, coming back to this, I have to ask- how are matviews different
> from views from the SQL standard's perspective?

Matviews that are always up to date when you access them are
semantically exactly the same as normal views. Matviews that can get
out of date, however, are not.

Nicolas

--
A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion.
Q. Why is top posting bad?