Re: 9.1.3: launching streaming replication

От Michael Nolan
Тема Re: 9.1.3: launching streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Michael Nolan <htfoot@gmail.com> wrote:

I got similar messages the first few times I tried to start up my slave server, I never did figure out exactly what caused it.

One possibility is that I may not have restarted the master server after changing the postgresql.conf file, thus the server still didn't know it was going into hot-standby mode.
--
Mike Nolan