Is someone actively working on the binary replication tutorial wiki page?

От Michael Nolan
Тема Is someone actively working on the binary replication tutorial wiki page?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
I've been trying to set up binary replication in 9.1.3 on two test servers using the instructions in the wiki binary replication tutorial.  I did get it working last night ,but ran into some issues that aren't covered, such as what to do with a database that has multiple tablespaces.

This wiki page does not seem to have been updated since early 2011.

Is anyone working on that page these days?

How do I get involved helping update it?
--
Mike Nolan