undefined symbol when installing pgcrypto on 16.1

От Michael Nolan
Тема undefined symbol when installing pgcrypto on 16.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is on AlmaLinux 9.3, installing postgresql from source code.

In PG 16.1 when I try to install pgcrypto, the modules compile but I
get this error when running checks:

 CREATE EXTENSION pgcrypto;
+ERROR:  could not load library
"/home/postgres/src/postgresql-16.1/tmp_install/usr/local/pgsql/lib/
pgcrypto.so": /home/postgres/src/postgresql-16.1/tmp_install/usr/local/pgsql/lib/pgcrypto.so:
undefi
ned symbol: EVP_cast5_cbc

Mike Nolan
htfoot@gmail.com