Re: PostgreSQL 9.1 Hot Backup Error: the database system is starting up

От Michael Nolan
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.1 Hot Backup Error: the database system is starting up
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Michael Nolan <htfoot@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Jen <jennifer.sulc@oeconnection.com> wrote:
I have been working on a hot backup for Postgres 9.1 for awhile and have run
into a consistent issue.

The instructions in the Binary Replication Tutorial work well for me, I suggest you read through the '10 minute' version.

Specifically, look at the way the rsyncs are done in two stages, one while the primary database is in backup mode, and one afterwards.
--
Mike Nolan