Re: No docs for interaction of ON DELETE/UPDATE and permissions

От David Glasser
Тема Re: No docs for interaction of ON DELETE/UPDATE and permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 1:54 AM Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
> I am not sure if CREATE TABLE is the perfect place; another place that
> would offer ifself is
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/ddl-constraints.html#DDL-CONSTRAINTS-FK ,
> where foreign key constraints are explained.

I had found that too, but it doesn't look like that page talks about
permissions at all. It seems like the CREATE TABLE docs are the
"reference" for referential actions (pun not intended). Should I add
it to both places perhaps?

Should docs patches be sent to this list or to pgsql-hackers?
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch is not clear.

--dave