Re: Map WAL segment files on PMEM as WAL buffers

От Takashi Menjo
Тема Re: Map WAL segment files on PMEM as WAL buffers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your comment. I had the following error message with
MSVC on Windows. It looks the same as what you told me. I'll fix it.

| > cd src\tools\msvc
| > build
| (..snipped..)
| Copying pg_config_os.h...
| Generating configuration headers...
| undefined symbol: HAVE_LIBPMEM at src/include/pg_config.h line 347
at C:/Users/menjo/Documents/git/postgres/src/tools/msvc/Mkvcbuild.pm
line 860.

Best regards,
Takashi

--
Takashi Menjo <takashi.menjo@gmail.com>

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Teach pg_receivewal to use lz4 compression
От: Andreas Seltenreich
Сообщение: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in brin_minmax_multi_distance_float4 on REL_14_STABLE