Re: Is there any way to get pgadmin4-v3 to work on a non-gnome linux platform

От Mike Martin
Тема Re: Is there any way to get pgadmin4-v3 to work on a non-gnome linux platform
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Adding notification area applet to the panel made it work

On 6 June 2018 at 06:08, Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net> wrote:
On 2018-06-05 11:05 AM, Mike Martin wrote:
Hi
I have hit a brick wall trying to run pgadmin4-v3 on my Linux box running xfce. It insists on a gnome-specific chrome/firefox extension, which then insists on a running copy of gnome shell

That seems strange to me.  I thought PgAdmin4-v3 ran in stock web browsers without needing any browser extensions. -- Darren Duncan

Сообщение: Re: Is there any way to get pgadmin4-v3 to work on a non-gnome linuxplatform
Сообщение: Re: Is there any way to get pgadmin4-v3 to work on a non-gnome linuxplatform