Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Apply SELECT policies in INSERT/UPDATE+RETURNING

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Apply SELECT policies in INSERT/UPDATE+RETURNING
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter,

On Monday, October 5, 2015, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 4:55 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Apply SELECT policies in INSERT/UPDATE+RETURNING

If we've changed this now, where does that leave the excluded.* pseudo-relation?

Away from my keyboard at the moment, and I'm sure Andres can comment, but I didn't see this commit as changing anything regarding how excluded should be handled (which Andres and I had at least seemed to come to an agreement on).

Thanks!

Stephen