Re: pgsql: Add GET DIAGNOSTICS ... PG_CONTEXT in PL/PgSQL

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pgsql: Add GET DIAGNOSTICS ... PG_CONTEXT in PL/PgSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wednesday, July 24, 2013, Stephen Frost wrote:
Still, if there's a reasonable way to collect the stack info without going through the error callbacks, without implementing a duplicate system, I'm all ears.

That said, I'll work on making this more independent of the error handling and see if it can be made to use an independent memory context and try to tighten it up to ensure it isn't called in an error case.  Future callers may try to.

Thanks,

Stephen

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add GET DIAGNOSTICS ... PG_CONTEXT in PL/PgSQL
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add GET DIAGNOSTICS ... PG_CONTEXT in PL/PgSQL