Re: Strange hanging bug in a simple milter

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Strange hanging bug in a simple milter
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andres,

On Friday, September 13, 2013, Andres Freund wrote:
It'd be interesting to replace the origin callbacks with one immediately
doing an abort() or similar to see whether they maybe are called after
they shouldn't be and from where.

Good thought. Got sucked into a meeting but once I'm out I'll try having the lock/unlock routines abort if they're called while ssl_open_connections is zero, which should not be happening, but seems like it is.

Thanks,

Stephen