Re: Lost emails

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Lost emails
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Greetings,

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 19:51 Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
Hi,

On 2019-04-30 19:19:31 -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Due to a mistaken blacklist, certain emails to the PostgreSQL mailing
> lists never got through to either the list subscribers or to our
> archives.  Unfortunately, those emails were not kept and are not
> available on our systems any longer.  Hopefully they still exist in the
> sent mail for those users and they'll be able to re-send them to the
> list for them to be posted and included in our archives.

> We have provided what information we do have regarding the lost emails,
> specifically the the message-ids impacted.
>
> We have removed the mistaken blacklist (done a while ago now, actually)
> and are looking at ways to reduce the risk of this happening again.

Might be useful to state in which timeframe that could have happened.

I didn’t have a lot of time for the emails I sent out earlier but wanted to get them out with a note to www about what happened.

Note that the message ids for each individual impacted were sent to that individual.

I’m afk now but the blacklist was installed at about 2019-04-29 08:15:00 UTC and removed a couple hours ago at this point, don’t have the exact time easily available from mobile.

Thanks,

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: