Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 18:30 Ahsan Hadi <ahsan.hadi@gmail.com> wrote:
The current calendar entry for TDE weekly call will not work for EST timezone. I will change the invite so we can accommodate people from multiple time zones.

I appreciate the thought but at least for my part, I already have regular conference calls after midnight to support Asian and Australian time zones, so I’m willing to work to support whatever has already been worked out.  (I also won’t complain about a time that’s more convenient for everyone, of course.)

Thanks!

Stephen