Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needs adjustment

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needs adjustment
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tom, all,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 19:21 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> On 2017-08-14 19:09:23 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> I am unfortunately away for about a week. Perhaps Stephen Frost can help with any emergency patches to the server

> Stephen? Any chance to relax the restriction here? It'd be somewhat bad
> if we didn't have pg 10 buildfarm coverage over the next few days...

In addition to just allowing submissions for v10, it'd be great if
we could get the list of active branches for run_branches.pl updated,
so that the critters with non-manually-maintained branch lists start
doing the right thing.

(Maybe that's the exact same thing, in which case nevermind.)

I can certainly patch servers if needed. I'll be back to a keyboard in about 10m, tho I am at a loss as to what exactly needs doing here..?

I'll try to find the rest of the thread when I reach a real computer.

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needs adjustment
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needsadjustment