Re: anole - test case sha2 fails on all branches

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: anole - test case sha2 fails on all branches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert,

On Thursday, April 23, 2015, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 6:13 AM, Sandeep Thakkar
<sandeep.thakkar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> The test case sha2 in contrib pgcrypto module is failing with a diff on
> anole because the results file contains the additional lines as:
> --
>
> + WARNING:  detected write past chunk end in ExprContext 600000000021cbb0

That's clearly a bug, but it's a little hard to tell which commit
introduced it because anole hasn't reported in so long.  :-(

I notice that friarbird, leech, markhor, and jaguarundi are failing
with changes that appear to be clearly RLS-related:

Interesting.  I'll take a deeper look at what's going on there tonight.

Thanks!

Stephen