Re: Duplicate Workers entries in some EXPLAIN plans

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: Duplicate Workers entries in some EXPLAIN plans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
TEXT format was tricky due to its inconsistencies, but I think I have
something working reasonably well. I added a simple test for TEXT
format output as well, using a similar approach as the JSON format
test, and liberally regexp_replacing away any volatile output. I
suppose in theory we could do this for YAML, too, but I think it's
gross enough not to be worth it, especially given the high similarity
of all the structured outputs.

Вложения