Re: [HACKERS] Replication status in logical replication

От Vaishnavi Prabakaran
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Replication status in logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

I’m not entirely sure why this was flagged as "Waiting for Author” by the
automatic run, the patch applies for me and builds so resetting back to “Needs
review”.

This patch applies and build cleanly and I did a testing with one publisher and one subscriber, and confirm that the replication state after restarting the server now is "streaming" and not "Catchup".

And, I don't find any issues with code and patch to me is ready for committer, marked the same in cf entry.

Thanks & Regards,
Vaishnavi,
Fujitsu Australia.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Enhancements to passwordcheck
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Enhancements to passwordcheck