Re: Unable to create oracle_fdw (foreign data wrapper) extension

От Arun Rangarajan
Тема Re: Unable to create oracle_fdw (foreign data wrapper) extension
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Laurenz,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the double posting here and StackOverflow

I will update the details on StackOverflow since formatting and editing are easier there.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 3:14 AM, Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> wrote:
Arun Rangarajan wrote:
> But when I try to create the extension, I get the following error:
>
> postgres=# create extension oracle_fdw;
> This probably means the server terminated abnormally

> t=2016-09-15 16:16:08 PDT d= h= p=25327 a=LOG:  00000: server process (PID 20397) was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault

Well, as I told you, get a stack trace with debugging symbols.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: performance problems with bulk inserts/updates on tsrange with gist-based exclude constrains
Сообщение: Re: performance problems with bulk inserts/updates on tsrange with gist-based exclude constrains