Error: could not read symbolic link "pg_tblspc/940585". No such file or directory

От Guillaume Drolet
Тема Error: could not read symbolic link "pg_tblspc/940585". No such file or directory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear list users,

I moved a database from a tablespace I had created to pg_default using:

ALTER DATABASE mydatabase SET TABLESPACE pg_default;

After the database was fully copied to a new directory under PGDATA/base, I deleted the symbolic link to the old tablespace using (in Windows) rmdir PGDATA/pg_tblspc/940585. I chose to delete this now useless symlink because of an error when running pg_basebackup (something about a non-empty directory under the symlink).

Now, when I start pgAdmin and connect to my cluster, I get the following pop-up message (free translation from French):

An error has occurred:

ERROR: could not read symbolic link "pg_tblspc/940585": No such file or directory.

If I click OK on the pop-up, the connection is made and everything looks good (i.e. I can access my databases, tables, etc.). My question is: where do I have to look to delete a reference to this obsolete symbolic link/tablespace in pgAdmin or PGSQL?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Guillaume