Re: How to hide stored procedure's bodies from specific user

От Saimon Lim
Тема Re: How to hide stored procedure's bodies from specific user
Дата
Re: How to hide stored procedure's bodies from specific user  (Saimon Lim <aimon.slim@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
For clarification - I run the commands using psql program.

Hi
I want to hide my own stored procedures' bodies from the specific user.
As far as I know, procedure's body is visible in the pg_catalog.pg_proc table.

So, I did the following:
REVOKE ALL ON pg_catalog.pg_proc FROM PUBLIC;

And after it, when user tries:
SELECT * from pg_proc;

The following error occurs:
ERROR:  permission denied for relation pg_proc

It turns out that user don't have access to the body of the procedure.
But I still can get stored procedure's body using
\sf function_name
or with
\ef function_name

So, how can I completely hide my own stored procedure's bodies from this user?

Thanks in advance
Saimon