Source code and database object identifiers

От brad st
Тема Source code and database object identifiers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,
  We are planning to add PostgreSQL database support to our application. We have run into the issue of where in PostgreSQL is converting all the database object identifiers into lower case. I understand that's the how PostgreSQL works and I can double quote the identifiers and preserve the camel case. Unfortunately I cannot double quote the identifiers and need to preserve the camel case (mixed case) for the identifiers for our application to work.

I wouldn't mind changing the source code to help us in this issue. I have set up the debug environment on eclipse and able to compile + debug the PostgreSQL.

Can someone please provide some guidance where I should make the changes to preserve mixed case for identifiers?

Thank you
Brad.

Сообщение: Re: BEFORE UPDATE trigger doesn't change column value
Сообщение: Re: BEFORE UPDATE trigger doesn't change column value