Re: Teach pg_receivewal to use lz4 compression

От Jeevan Ladhe
Тема Re: Teach pg_receivewal to use lz4 compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

In dir_open_for_write() I observe that we are writing the header
and then calling LZ4F_compressEnd() in case there is an error
while writing the buffer to the file, and the output buffer of
LZ4F_compressEnd() is not written anywhere. Why should this be
necessary? To flush the contents of the internal buffer? But, then we
are calling LZ4F_freeCompressionContext() immediately after the
LZ4F_compressEnd() call. I might be missing something, will be
happy to get more insights.

Regards,
Jeevan Ladhe