Re: refactoring basebackup.c

От Jeevan Ladhe
Тема Re: refactoring basebackup.c
Дата
Re: refactoring basebackup.c  (tushar <tushar.ahuja@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Tushar,

You need to apply Robert's v10 version patches 0002, 0003 and 0004, before applying the lz4 patch(v8 version).
Please let me know if you still face any issues.

Regards,
Jeevan Ladhe

On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 7:01 PM tushar <tushar.ahuja@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On 11/22/21 11:05 PM, Jeevan Ladhe wrote:
> Please find the lz4 compression patch here that basically has:
Thanks, Could you please rebase your patch, it is failing at my end -

[edb@centos7tushar pg15_lz]$ git apply /tmp/v8-0001-LZ4-compression.patch
error: patch failed: doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_basebackup.sgml:230
error: doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_basebackup.sgml: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/backend/replication/Makefile:19
error: src/backend/replication/Makefile: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/backend/replication/basebackup.c:64
error: src/backend/replication/basebackup.c: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/include/replication/basebackup_sink.h:285
error: src/include/replication/basebackup_sink.h: patch does not apply

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Add Boolean node