Re: concerns around pg_lsn

От Jeevan Ladhe
Тема Re: concerns around pg_lsn
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael,

What is more dangerous with float8in_internal_opt_error() is, it has
the have_error flag, which is never ever set or used in that function. Further
more risks are - the callers of this function e.g. executeItemOptUnwrapTarget()
are passing a non-null pointer to it(default set to false) and expect to throw
an error if it sees some error during float8in_internal_opt_error(), *but*
float8in_internal_opt_error() has actually never touched the have_error flag.

My bad, I see there's this macro call in float8in_internal_opt_error() and that
set the flag:

{code}
#define RETURN_ERROR(throw_error) \
do { \