Re: [HACKERS] fix possible optimizations in ATExecAttachPartition()

От Jeevan Ladhe
Тема Re: [HACKERS] fix possible optimizations in ATExecAttachPartition()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 2:12 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 5:22 AM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Yeah, I was thinking the same while writing the patch posted on the thread
> "A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()" [1].  That patch
> adds the break you mention in 2, but didn't do anything about point 1.
>
> In any case, +1 to your patch.  I'll rebase if someone decides to commit
> it first.

If the patch I posted in
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoYmW9VwCWDpe7eXUxeKmAKOxmg8itgFkB5UTQTq4SnTjQ%40mail.gmail.com
gets committed, all of this code will be gone entirely, so this will
be moot.  If we decide to repair the existing broken logic rather than
ripping it out entirely then this is probably a good idea, but I hope
that's not what happens.

That seems a better option to me too.
+1

Regards,
Jeevan Ladhe

Сообщение: Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventivemaintenance in advance of pgindent run.)
Сообщение: Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventive maintenance in advance of pgindent run.)