Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Atri Sharma
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>>> I will be more than happy to resign as CFM and turn it over to someone
>>> else if people have a problem with it.
>>
>> Heck, Josh. People have to be allowed to critize *a small part* of your
>> work without you understanding it as a fundamental request to step back
>> from being CFM.
>
> Criticize, yes.  Which I'm responding to.
>
> But if this group votes that I am not to publish a public list of
> submitters who aren't reviewing again, or otherwise votes to restrict my
> ability to enforce the rules which the Developer Meetings have decided
> on for CFs, I will resign as CFM.  The job is too hard to do with one
> hand tied behind my back. That's what I'm saying.

Hi Josh,

Not sure if this is out of line, but I would be glad to help you out
in any way possible for this CF. Please let me know if I can lighten
your burden in any way.

Regards,

Atri

--
Regards,

Atri
l'apprenant

Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List