Re: Fix a typo of func DecodeInsert()

От Yongtao Huang
Тема Re: Fix a typo of func DecodeInsert()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you. I prefer to keep the comments of these three functions DecodeInsert(),  DecodeUpdate(), and DecodeDelete() aligned.
```
/*
 * Parse XLOG_HEAP_INSERT (not MULTI_INSERT!) records into tuplebufs.
 *
 * Inserts can contain the new tuple.
 */
static void
DecodeInsert(LogicalDecodingContext *ctx, XLogRecordBuffer *buf)

/*
 * Parse XLOG_HEAP_UPDATE and XLOG_HEAP_HOT_UPDATE, which have the same layout
 * in the record, from wal into proper tuplebufs.
 *
 * Updates can possibly contain a new tuple and the old primary key.
 */
static void
DecodeUpdate(LogicalDecodingContext *ctx, XLogRecordBuffer *buf)

/*
 * Parse XLOG_HEAP_DELETE from wal into proper tuplebufs.
 *
 * Deletes can possibly contain the old primary key.
 */
static void
DecodeDelete(LogicalDecodingContext *ctx, XLogRecordBuffer *buf)

```

Best wishes

Yongtao Huang

Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> 于2024年1月17日周三 09:10写道: