Re: Adding terminal title support for psqlrc

От ik
Тема Re: Adding terminal title support for psqlrc
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,

Thank you, it does not effect the terminal title.

As Adrian answered me, it is not supported :/

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 4:47 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
ik <idokan@gmail.com> writes:
> Is there a way to add terminal title information for psqlrc that cn display
> what schema I am, operation that is execute and stuff like that?

Most terminal programs recognize escape sequences to set the window
title.  So you could set values for PROMPTn that cause updates in
the title.  There's an example in

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/app-psql.html#APP-PSQL-PROMPTING

although it's just talking about a color change.