Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 8, 2024 at 4:16 PM Cary Huang <cary.huang@highgo.ca> wrote:
> Yes, I noticed this in the SSL test too. I am also in GTM-8, so for me the tests would fail too due to the time zone
differencesfrom GMT. It shall be okay to specifically set the outputs of pg_stat_ssl, ssl_client_get_notbefore, and
ssl_client_get_notafteto be in GMT time zone. The not before and not after time stamps in a client certificate are
generallyexpressed in GMT.

Hi Cary, did you have any thoughts on the timestamptz notes from my last mail?

> It might also be nice to rename
> ASN1_TIME_to_timestamp().
>
> Squinting further at the server backend implementation, should that
> also be using TimestampTz throughout, instead of Timestamp? It all
> goes through float8_timestamptz at the end, so I guess it shouldn't
> have a material impact, but it's a bit confusing.

Thanks,
--Jacob

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Is there still password max length restrictions in PG?
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: What about Perl autodie?