Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 12:31 AM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
> * src/backend/libpq/be-secure-openssl.c
>
> +#include <openssl/bn.h>
>
> This patch doesn't appear to add anything, so why does it need a new
> include?

This one was mine -- it was an indirect header dependency that was
effectively removed in 1.1.0 and later, due to the bump to
OPENSSL_API_COMPAT [1]. We have to depend on it directly now.

--Jacob

[1] https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/b372b1f764/include/openssl/dh.h#L20-L22