Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 27, 2024 at 11:20 AM Jacob Champion
<jacob.champion@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> This is done in v17, which is also now based on the two patches pulled
> out by Daniel in [1].

It looks like my patchset has been eaten by a malware scanner:

    550 Message content failed content scanning
(Sanesecurity.Foxhole.Mail_gz.UNOFFICIAL)

Was there a recent change to the lists? Is anyone able to see what the
actual error was so I don't do it again?

Thanks,
--Jacob