Re: PG_TEST_EXTRA and meson

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: PG_TEST_EXTRA and meson
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 23, 2024 at 3:32 AM Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com> wrote:
> Upthread Jacob said he could work on a patch about introducing the
> PG_TEST_EXTRA configure option to make builds. Would you still be
> interested in working on this? If not, I would gladly work on it.

Sure! Attached is a minimalist approach using AC_ARG_VAR.

It works for top-level `make check-world`, or `make check -C
src/test`. If you run `make check` directly from a test subdirectory,
the variable doesn't get picked up, because it's only exported from
the src/test level as of your patch c3382a3c3cc -- but if that turns
out to be a problem, we can plumb it all the way down or expand the
scope of the export.

Thanks,
--Jacob

Вложения