Re: which odbc version (32 or 64 bit) should be installed in Client ?

От sunpeng
Тема Re: which odbc version (32 or 64 bit) should be installed in Client ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Why do I get 800A0C93 errors?

If you are getting one of these errors:

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0c93'
Operation is not allowed in this context.

or

I got ADODB.Recordset error '800a0c93'
The operation requested by the application is not allowed in this context.

or

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0c93'
Illegal Operation.

If you are using an ADODB.Recordset to UPDATE / INSERT (e.g. using the
AddNew method), use a direct SQL statement instead (see Article
#2191).

see http://tutorials.aspfaq.com/8000xxxxx-errors/why-do-i-get-800a0c93-errors.html

how to do?

peng