Re: Two entries with the same primary key

От Ivan Evtuhovich
Тема Re: Two entries with the same primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

our current version both on master and slave is
PostgreSQL 9.1.3 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc-4.4.real (Debian 4.4.5-8) 4.4.5, 64-bit

But as i remember, we start streaming replication on 9.1.2 and then upgrade to 9.1.3. My ops now on vacations, and we will make standby resync on Monday, and I'll check, if problem solved.

Thanx you for answer.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 00:48, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Ivan Evtuhovich <evtuhovich@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> More then month ago we upgrade DB from 9.0 to 9.1 with pg_upgrade. Then we
> move DB to another server with standard pg streaming replication.
>
> Now we have two entries with the same primary key. And I do not know what to
> do.
>
> SELECT ctid, id from billing_invoices where id = 27362891;
>
>      ctid     |    id
>  (1112690,11) | 27362891
>  (1112438,26) | 27362891

Per some off-list conversation with Ivan, this is only happening on
the standby.  Ivan, what's the precise version of postgres you are
using?  When you first went to hs/sr?  I bet your clog files are out
of whack (and if so, probably upgrading to recent bugfix postgres and
standby resync is the correct course of action).

merlin