New round of tests - PostgreSQL vs. MongoDB

От Renee Deger
Тема New round of tests - PostgreSQL vs. MongoDB
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
As many of you know, EnterpriseDB recently created a framework for benchmarking performance of PostgreSQL and MongoDB.

EnterpriseDB has run a new round of tests with a bigger workload - 50 mil records. (The first test involved 10 million)

The result: PostgreSQL continues to outperform MongoDB. You can learn about the new tests on our blog and then examine our framework, or go straight to the framework on Github: https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/pg_nosql_benchmark

If you've done any testing of your own, please let us know. You can contact me directly!

Renee Deger
Director, Corporate Communications

Office: 781-357-3090
Skype ID: renee.deger1