More information about the selected objects

От Vinicius Santos
Тема More information about the selected objects
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

When you click on a table, in the status bar appears: "Retrieving details on table <table_name>..."

I'd like to put more information and leave it like this: "Retrieving details on table <database_name>-><schema_name>.<table_name>, For example:

"Retrieving details on table db_developers->public.table..."

The same for all objects, like functions, views, operators, triggers, etc..

I would like to do this, because when there are many tables I end up getting lost and not knowing what database I'm working ...

So, this information would solve the problem. What do you think?

Сообщение: Re: SSH Tunneling implementation
Сообщение: Re: SSH Tunneling implementation