Re: What do you think, about the attached image?

От Vinicius Santos
Тема Re: What do you think, about the attached image?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Not yet commited, I need some time to review it. Moreover, Dave is on
holiday right now and he has deep concern about this patch, so I won't
apply it before giving him a chance to review it.

Ok!

>  but I wanted the yours
> opinion, about another patch.
>
> What do you think, about the attached image?
>
> I also think that this information is useful.

I suppose you mean a columns count on each table. I don't see the value
of this. It's already displayed on the Columns node.

Hummmmmm. I forgot that the Column node already show it.
Sorry, this patch isn't necessary.

Thank you.