Re: More information about the selected objects

От Vinicius Santos
Тема Re: More information about the selected objects
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Not sure I like the point either. We don't have that notation on
PostgreSQL. I think I would prefer something like "Retrieving details on
table schema.table" and not say the database. Because if you add the
database, someone will probably want also the server. It may not be
usefull to you, but it'll come at some point. And that's quite a lot of
informations.

I agree.

Probably we could add some status boxes in the status bar. For exemple,
a box with a "user@database (server)" (with a lock icon if you use SSL
for example. Just a thought.

I liked the idea!

We could add status boxes in front of the information "Retrieving details ...".

For example, suppose that is the status bar:

With 3 status boxes:

|| "Retrieving details on schema.table" || user@database || server ||

or with 2 status boxes:

|| "Retrieving details on schema.table" || user@database ( server ) ||

Сообщение: Re: More information about the selected objects
Сообщение: Re: More information about the selected objects