Re: Archive# views

От Kapil Agarwal
Тема Re: Archive# views
Дата
Re: Archive# views
Список pgsql-general
Hi Satish,

You can calculate the replication lag by comparing the current WAL write location on the primary with the last WAL location received/replayed by the standby. They can be retrieved using pg_current_xlog_location on the primary and the pg_last_xlog_receive_location/pg_last_xlog_replay_location on the standby, respectively.

Master Server:

SELECT pg_current_xlog_location();

Slave server:

select pg_last_xlog_receive_location();

select now() - pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp();

Hope this help.