Re: About PostgreSQL as developer

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: About PostgreSQL as developer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Hernán Cano Martínez
<jhernancanom@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, boys.
> I am interested in the way of implement PostgreSQL in my apps --if
> possible-- in a native way.
> I am in a project that use C++ as the base programming-language.

If you want an embedded db, you'd likely do better looking elsewhere.
PostgreSQL's design does not lend itself to embedded work. SQLite is a
good choice there.

If you're looking at writing a self-contained app etc then you could
look at something like a live CD with it, google pglive for an
example.

Сообщение: Re: About PostgreSQL as developer
Сообщение: Re: About PostgreSQL as developer